Is it time to pick up the phone and call the plumber? This is never a call that a homeowner wants to make unless it is absolutely necessary. Fortunately, there are many signs that indicate the need for a call to Absolute Draining & Plumbing. Do not ignore the six signs below and pick up the phone when you need services.
1. Leaks: When there is a leak, it is a major problem, even if it is a small leak. No matter the location of the leak, it is wasting water, causing unnecessary moisture, and adding expense to the water bill. Do not take this matter lightly and make sure you call a plumber to make a repair fast.
2. Clogs: There are a few clog tricks that you can try to get rid of the clogged toilet or sink. Many people use vinegar and baking soda; others use dish liquid and hot water. You can also try to plunge the clog. If these solutions do not provide a remedy, it is time to call the pros for help.
3. Backflow: When backflow comes into the home, it is indication that you need the septic tank pumped immediately. Not only is backflow pretty gross, it is a hazard to your health. It is easy to spot backflow so make sure you take immediate action at first sighting.
4. New Installs: If you are building a home you need a plumber who can install the pipes, want to re-pipe the home, need a new hot water heater, want to install a new toilet, etc. you need to call a plumber. Although some plumbing issues can be handled DIY, most are better handled by the pros.
5. Burst Pipes: If your pipes have burst, this is an emergency that needs immediate attention. Emergency plumbers are available to assist with this problem. Until they arrive, shut off the water at the main valve to prevent disaster.
6. Water Heater: It is the plumber who you should call when it is time to install a new water heater at your location. Some people are using the new and improved tankless water heaters while other people stick to the tried and true tanks. No matter which you prefer, the plumber has your needs covered.